Trust Pilot
Make a Claim telephone icon Menu


Can I stay in the UK if I am Stateless?

It is possible to apply to stay in the UK as a stateless person if you are not recognised as being a citizen of any country.

How should I apply to stay in the UK as a Stateless person?

You must already reside in the UK and have no home country to return to. You can also claim asylum in the UK first if returning to another country would endanger you.

Our experienced immigration department can guide you through the complicated procedure of completing the required documents and providing the correct documents. Contact Asons Solicitors on 01204 894 866 during the hours of 9am to 5pm and represent you.

We'll call you for..


For FREE advice on your next steps call us on

01204 894 866 (mon - fri 9am to 5pm)