Trust Pilot
Make a Claim telephone icon Menu

Family Visas

Family Visas can help to bring together relatives so that they can live together in the UK. For example, if a partner or spouse is already legally living within the UK, it may be possible to join them on the marriage visa category of a Family Visa.

This can also apply to unmarried partners, same sex partners, those in civil partnerships, fiancés and reuniting family members, including children, with refugees that have been granted asylum or protection within the UK.

Both people in the relationship must continue to live permanently together in the UK and provide evidence of an existing relationship.

Family Visas fall into the following categories:

  • Applying to join family living permanently in the UK
  • Applying to remain in the UK with family
  • Applying to settle in the UK if partner dies
  • UK Ancestry Visa
  • Visas in the event of Separation or Divorce
  • Domestic Violence

Call the personal immigration department at Asons Solicitors on 01204 894 866 to enquire and to arrange a free consult to discuss your personal immigration needs.

We'll call you for..


For FREE advice on your next steps call us on

01204 894 866 (mon - fri 9am to 5pm)