Management of my Visa Application seems complicated. What help can I get?
Asons Solicitors can assist you with:
- Contacting the UK Visas and Immigration department while you are inside or outside of the UK
- Asking for your visa, immigration or citizenship documents to be returned to you
- Obtaining or replacing a Biometric Residence Permit (BRP), which contains identifiers such as your signature, fingerprint scan and a face photo
- Reporting a change of circumstances such as your address for the purposes of changing it on a visa, a BRP or as part of an application
- Transferring your visa to a new passport when your current passport expires
- Entering in to the fast track visa application programme at a premium service centre
- Understanding the fees and working out the total cost of a UK visa application
If you would like an immigration law professional to take on the management of your visa application, call Asons on 01204 894 866, between 9am and 5pm, and Asons’ immigration department will advise you further.